In This article, we will guide you on How to Turn on Safari Dark Mode on Mac and iPhone devices.
I want to provide a brief overview of the different aspects of the dark mode before we consider how to enable it.
It is well known that dark mode reduces light while protecting our eyes from UV rays emitted by a device’s screen.
How to turn on Safari dark mode on Mac and iPhone?
This article aims to show you how to enable Safari dark mode on a Mac and iPhone. We can enable dark mode on a Mac or iPhone using various methods.
It is often easier on the eye to use dark mode at night because the effect is often more apparent. You can extend your device’s battery life by not illuminating the screen as brightly as during the day.
The last section of this article will also answer the question regarding Safari dark mode. Let us know which method helped you and how you liked this article if any of the methods helped you know how to enable dark mode on a Mac or iPhone.
Benefits of Enabling Dark Mode
Using Safari dark mode on an iPhone or Mac will provide us with the following benefits.
- Using the iPhone or Mac at night will cause less blue light to be emitted, which will keep us awake.
- By using less energy from the phone battery, the battery will eventually last longer.
- We will also benefit from a reduction in eye strain, providing natural protection for our eyes.
- The dark mode also looks more relaxed than the light mode when discussing the theme.
These are the benefits of using dark mode on an iPhone or a Mac.
Different Ways with the Help of Which we can Turn on Safari Dark Mode
With the help of this article, we’re going to discuss the different ways we can enable Safari dark mode on an iPhone or iPad. One by one, follow the steps below.
- Go to the settings of the iPhone Device.
- After that, tap on the display and brightness button.
- Then in the Appearance section, tap on the dark option.
- There is also an option below that will automatically turn your phone to dark mode at night.
- Tap on the automatic option by swiping the button to the right.
This is how you can turn on dark mode on an iPhone or iPad.
Turning on Safari dark mode on a Mac
We need to turn on Safari dark mode on a Mac to reduce the amount of light and UV rays entering our eyes. The steps below explain how to do that.
- First, click on the Apple menu and the system preferences.
- Afterward, go to the general section by clicking on the available button.
- Then, click on the Appearance button.
- After that, click on the dark button.
- All the other compatible apps will switch to the dark color mode.
A second option is called the auto option, which automatically operates the dark mode at night and switches to the light mode during the daytime.
How to manually enable dark mode on an application on a Mac?
If you want to enable dark mode only in one application of your man, you can follow the given examples.
Dark mode in Mail
- Open the mail application on your Mac.
- After that, press on Mail, located at the menu bar.
- Then, press on the preferences option.
- After that, press the viewing tab.
- Now here, we need to sell at the dark background for messages.
This is all we can enable dark background for Mail. Similarly, we can enable dark mode for notes, TextEdit, maps, and more.
FAQ (frequently asked questions)
Below, we have insights on the question regarding this article, one by one. Each question has been answered in detail.
Does dark mode save our eyes?
Dark mode reduces the amount of blue light entering our eyes and protects our eyes from UV rays. However, it would be best if you remembered that using high brightness on the screen can also damage our eyes.
Does enabling dark mode saves our battery?
We can save a lot of battery when we go to dark mode on our device. Also, the amount of battery we can save when we go to dark mode is enormous. It can save 30 to 50 percent of the device’s battery.
Is there any demerit of a dark mode?
We can also experience eye strain when using dark mode in daylight. Here are a few of the questions people worldwide have about dark mode on Macs or iPhones, which we’ve answered in detail. Please comment at the bottom of the article if you have any questions or credit for this article.
This article examines the different methods of enabling dark mode on an iPhone or Mac. Step-by-step solutions are given for how to enable dark mode on Mac and iPhone.
After that, we would like to remind you that there is only one application that we can use in dark mode. We want to answer any questions that you may have regarding this article.
You can tell us about your experience at the bottom of this article in the comments section. Thank you for reading this article.