How To Use iMessage On Android And Windows In August 2022 [Guide]. iOS devices use iMessage as their messaging app. iMessage is a text communication service available on the iPad and iPhone.
Over the cellular data connection of the Wi-Fi, you can send text messages, videos, pictures, and other multimedia files to the users. Apple devices are the only ones that support the iMessage app.
How To Use iMessage On Android And Windows
Apple users will have no problem using iMessage on their Apple devices if they’re in the Apple ecosystem.
What if you want to use the iMessage app on your Android device (phone or tablet) or Windows PC? Through some workarounds, you’ll be able to accomplish this. Using iMessage on Android and Windows is the topic of this article.
Use iMessage On Android
The iMessage app can be used on Android devices. You can transfer or forward your iMessage messages to your Android device using iMessage. This method requires a Mac to work. The following is a step-by-step guide on how to use iMessage and iMessage on Android:
Visit the AirMessage website using the browser on your Mac. Click here to do so. Install the server on your Mac and add the app to the Application folder.
Launch the app on your device now. Click the Connect an Account (Recommended) button in the pop-up window. For this to work, your Gmail account needs to be linked.
Create a new account
- iMessage must be allowed to read and send messages when using the iMessage app—Open System Preferences.
- Open System Preferences
- The Privacy tab can be located under Security & Privacy. On the right side, click Automation and enable it.
- Go to the Privacy tab and add the AirMessage app to Full Disk Access.
- Go to the Energy Saver menu in System Preferences.
- The Computer Sleep slide should be set to Never here. By doing this, your Mac will always function.
- A computer’s sleep mode
The iMessage app can be and installed from here.