How to Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription? With a few easy steps, you can easily cancel your Discovery+ subscription if you are not happy with it.
Discovery Plus does not charge a subscription fee if a subscriber cancels before the end of a free trial.
You may, however, continue to access the streaming service until your current billing period ends if you are a paying subscriber. If this is the case, you will need to cancel your subscription before the end of your billing cycle, or Discovery Plus will charge you the following month.
What exactly is Discovery Plus?
Discovery plus, a new streaming service, was introduced in January 2021. Its channel features entirely new shows, reality programming, documentaries, and old favourites from Discovery, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation, aka ID, OWN, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, etc.
The platform has set a record for the most episodes ever offered in its initial offering, with over 55,000 episodes! You won’t run out of things to watch with this one!
How much does Discovery Plus cost?
Given its many features, Discovery Plus is an affordable service. For an increased price, You can sacrifice ads. Pay $4.99 a month without ads or sacrifice an extra $2 for a total of $6.99 a month without ads. You can try either plan for seven days for free.
How to Cancel Discovery Plus Membership?
It is generally not too difficult to go through the whole process. According to how you bought your subscription, you can cancel your membership by following the instructions given below.
Cancel Your Subscription through Web Browser
- Go to discoveryplus.com to cancel your membership.
- Choose “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Cancel” in the Plans section.
Cancel Your Subscription on Amazon Fire Devices
- Log in to your Amazon account on your browser and cancel your subscription.
- You will then be logged in to your Amazon account.
- After selecting “Digital Content and Devices,” choose “Your Apps.”
- Select “Your Subscriptions” from the left sidebar.
- Select “Cancel” to end your subscription to discovery+.
Cancel Your Subscription on Android Devices
- Visit the Google Play store.
- Click on the profile icon to the upper right.
- To find and tap “payments and subscriptions,” tap “subscriptions.”
- Select “discovery plus.”
- Select “Cancel Subscription.”
Cancel Your Subscription on Apple TV
- From Apple TV’s settings, select “Subscription.”
- Select “Users and Accounts,” then pick your account.
- Click “Subscriptions.”
- Select “Discovery+”.
- Cancel your subscription
Despite launching into a crowded market, it has been able to differentiate itself from the competition and has over 11 million subscribers in just a short time.
You can subscribe to this streaming platform for an affordable price and enjoy extensive content and excellent customer service.
It has demonstrated transparency by offering a 7-day trial for customers to decide whether the subscription suits them.
Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription means you will no longer have access to premium features. While your current subscription period expires, you will still be able to enjoy it until then. However, Discovery will only stop charging your account when the current subscription period expires.
Also, Read | How to Use USB C to HDMI [Updated 2022]